Post-Decree Modification And Enforcement

When a divorce is finalized, the orders that are established represent the circumstances that existed at that time. As circumstances change over the months and years following the divorce, it may be appropriate for the original orders to be modified. If you are no longer able to meet the obligations that were established in your divorce decree, you should seek the advice of an experienced Minnesota family law attorney.

At the law firm of Ryan & Grinde, Ltd., we provide comprehensive representation to southeastern Minnesota clients in a wide variety of post-decree modifications. Our Rochester lawyers have a complete understanding of the law in these matters, and we work tirelessly to obtain favorable results in every case.

Modification Of Minnesota Divorce Decrees

Gaining the court’s approval for the modification of any decree can be very difficult. Solid evidence needs to be presented in support of your request along with a compelling argument for why the court should grant it. We have experience representing clients on both sides of modifications, and you will find us equally adept in our representation of people seeking a modification and those wishing to challenge one.

We are prepared to represent you in matters involving any of the following:

Enforcement Of Orders

We also represent clients in custody and support enforcement matters. If your former spouse is not complying with any aspect of your divorce decree, we will help you take the necessary steps to petition the court for assistance in the matter. If you are being accused of violating any aspect of your divorce decree, we are prepared to defend you in the matter and work to secure the best available outcome on your behalf.

Speak With One Of Our Minnesota Attorneys About Your Case

Contact Ryan & Grinde, Ltd., to learn more about your rights and how we can help with your modification and enforcement needs. You can schedule an initial consultation with an attorney by calling our Rochester office at 507-218-7935 or our Saint Charles office at 507-932-4461. You can also reach us toll from anywhere in southeastern Minnesota at 507-282-8118 or via email.