Wayne L. Mehrkens
The firm of Ryan & Grinde, Ltd. would like to congratulate Wayne Mehrkens on his recent retirement. As a valued and dedicated member of the firm, Mr. Mehrkens staffed the St. Charles office for more than 25 years. While we will miss him and his upbeat, cheerfulness each day, we are grateful that Mr. Mehrkens will remain “of counsel” to the firm. The Ryan & Grinde, Ltd. St. Charles office will continue to serve the legal needs of St. Charles and the surrounding communities.
Thank you, Wayne, for your many years of service and commitment to this firm. We wish you the best.
An open house will be scheduled at a later date.
I have spent 35 years practicing law in Southeastern Minnesota. There have been many significant changes in the practice of law over that period. But one constant is our continued desire and effort to meet our clients’ needs in an efficient, straight-forward manner.
My formative years were spent growing upon a dairy farm in Wabasha County, Minnesota. My wife and I have been married since 1982, and have three daughters. My spare time away from the office is spent either fishing or beekeeping.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Real Property Law Specialist
- Minnesota, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1980
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. cum laude – 1978
- Mankato State University, Mankato, Minnesota
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1975
- Winona State College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Real Estate Section, Member
- Olmsted County Bar Association, Member
- Winona County Bar Association, Member