Protecting Your Interests. Obtaining Compensation.
At the law offices of Ryan & Grinde, Ltd., achieving justice for our personal injury clients is our top priority. Our attorneys have deep roots in southeastern Minnesota, and we care about the people here. We take a very proactive approach to these cases, working collaboratively across multiple disciplines to identify and address all your current and future needs. We combine a strong work ethic with a commitment to the highest standards of practice in our profession.
We have the experience to handle serious and catastrophic injuries, including fractures, burns, head or brain trauma, spinal cord injury, paralysis, and amputation or loss of limb. Our Rochester personal injury lawyers have an intimate understanding of insurance company practices and will be your advocate with any insurer, working to minimize delays and aggressively challenging denials or other efforts to avoid paying the fair value of your claim.
Rochester Personal Injury Attorneys
We offer comprehensive counsel to individuals who have suffered a personal injury, handling cases involving:
- Car accidents: We seek full and fair compensation for injuries suffered in all types of auto accidents, including rear-end collisions, head-on crashes and work-related auto accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents: We protect the rights of people who have been injured or killed in a serious motorcycle accident, including left-turn motorcycle accidents.
- Truck accidents: We hold all negligent parties accountable for injuries suffered in a serious 18-wheeler accident. We have handled cases involving driver fatigue, distracted driving, equipment malfunctions and many other causes.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: We have successfully represented countless bicyclists and pedestrians who have suffered serious injuries because of negligent, inattentive or reckless drivers.
- Farm accidents: We represent people who have been injured on a farm as a result of someone else’s negligence, including people hurt by poorly designed, manufactured or maintained tools, machinery or equipment.
- Recreational vehicle accidents: If you have been injured while riding in a boat or on an ATV or snowmobile, we will pursue every available option in an effort to secure the medical care and financial support you need.
- Train accidents: We handle claims involving injuries sustained by passengers, as well as people hurt in train-motor vehicle collisions.
- Construction site injuries: Our lawyers represent people hurt on construction jobs, as a result of falls or falling objects; poorly designed, maintained or manufactured tools; inadequate training or other negligence.
- Medical malpractice: We handle claims involving medical negligence, such as surgical error, failure to diagnose or treat, misdiagnosis and prescription error.
- Premises liability: Our attorneys protect the rights of people injured on poorly maintained property, including slippery floors or sidewalks, broken steps or stairways, or poorly lit or monitored areas.
- Product liability: We represent people who have been injured by dangerous or defective products, including motor vehicles, farm implements and consumer goods.
- Third-party claims: If you have been injured on the job in an accident that occurred due to the negligence of someone other than your employer, you may be entitled to seek damages in a separate personal injury claim.
- Wrongful death claims: If your loved one was killed in an accident that happened because of another person’s negligence, we will work to see that you are compensated for the losses your family has suffered as a result.
Contact Ryan & Grinde, Ltd., About Your Personal Injury Claim
To discuss your case with an attorney and learn more about the legal options available to you, please contact one of our offices to schedule an appointment with an attorney. Our Rochester office can be reached at 507-218-7935 or Saint Charles at 507-932-4461.
We take every personal injury case on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will not have to pay any attorney fees unless we obtain compensation for you.