Minnesota Contract Review Lawyers
At the law offices of Ryan & Grinde, Ltd., our attorneys take an integrated approach to business law, working collaboratively with businesses and business owners throughout Rochester and southeastern Minnesota. We know from experience that every legal situation is unique and take the time to learn the facts and circumstances of your case, so that we can tailor our representation to meet your objectives. We combine hard work and integrity with a commitment to the highest standards of practice within the legal profession, using our skill, knowledge and experience to protect your interests.
For a confidential consultation, contact our office or call us at 507-218-7935 (toll-free at 888-399-7281).
Rochester Business Law Attorneys
We offer comprehensive business law advice, handling cases involving
- Business formation. We advise individuals and businesses regarding the creation of partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations, drafting and filing all the necessary documentation to set up these business entities, including operating agreements.
- Business litigation. We represent businesses and business owners as plaintiffs or defendants in civil actions, including breach of contract, employment disputes and ownership controversies.
- Employment law. We represent employers and employees in disputes arising in the workplace, including allegations of discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination. We also advise clients regarding compliance with labor laws.
- Restrictive covenants and trade secrets. We will help you protect valuable or sensitive company information through the use of trade secret agreements or restrictive covenants.
- Compensation and severance. We represent mostly employers, helping you negotiate and enforce compensation and severance packages with executives or other key personnel.
- Insurance coverage. We protect the rights of individuals and business owners whose insurance providers have engaged in bad faith delays or denial of coverage, or have refused to pay the full and fair amount of a claim.
- Real estate issues. We handle a broad range of residential and commercial real estate issues, from the purchase or sale of property to zoning or land use issues to real estate litigation.
- Construction law. We represent homeowners or property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and businesses in disputes arising out of the construction of a home or commercial structure.
- General civil litigation. We represent parties as plaintiffs or defendants in general civil litigation.
We recognize that many small businesses cannot afford their own in-house counsel. Accordingly, we serve as general counsel to these types of enterprises, advising you on all the day-to-day legal issues in the life of a business.
Contact Ryan & Grinde, Ltd.
Contact us or call our offices at 507-218-7935 (toll-free at 888-399-7281) to set up an appointment.