Ryan & Grinde, Ltd., is comprised of six attorneys, each focusing on specific legal areas. We take an integrated approach to the practice of law. Our attorneys work together as needed to provide efficient and effective advice. For example, legal issues that affect your business can also have implications related to estate planning, bankruptcy or family law; a personal injury can impact your business or estate plan; and immigration issues can arise in business and personal matters. We combine dedication and a strong work ethic with a commitment to the highest standards of our profession, using our skill, knowledge and over 35 years of experience to find the right solutions for you.
For an appointment, contact our office or call us at 507-218-7935 (toll free at 888-399-7281). We offer a free initial consultation in all personal injury matters. We also offer a reduced flat fee of $150 for financial and bankruptcy consultations.
Our Law Practice
We provide a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses throughout Rochester and southeastern Minnesota, including representation in matters involving:
- Business law: We provide advice to businesses and business owners including formation of a business, litigation of disputes and negotiating and drafting of agreements. Our experienced attorneys also advise clients regarding employment law issues, construction defects, mechanic's liens and insurance coverage disputes. Many of our clients are small business owners and farmers.
- Immigration Law: Our firm's immigration attorney delivers legal guidance to individuals and businesses. When you need to understand what actions you need to take as an immigrant, sponsor business or as someone who is undocumented, you can rely on our firm to provide guidance.
- Personal Injury Law: Our experienced personal injury attorneys protect and fight for the rights of people who have been injured due to the negligence of others whether that injury occurs as part of a car accident or some other incident.
- Real Estate Law: Our experienced attorneys handle all aspects of a residential or commercial real estate transaction. We also handle real estate litigation.
- Family Law: We work with men and women in all matters related to a divorce, child custody, parenting time, child support, alimony or maintenance, division of assets and debts, adoption, and CHIPS cases. Our experienced family law attorneys also handle post judgment modification and enforcement matters.
- Bankruptcy Law: Our experienced bankruptcy attorneys will help you get a fresh start, whether by permanently discharging debts or seeking to reorganize your debts. We handle Chapters 7, 12, and 13 cases. Our clients include individuals, business owners and farmers. Our litigation experience allows us to handle more complex bankruptcy cases.
- Estate Planning and Probate Law: We will help you put an effective estate plan in place using wills, trusts and other estate planning tools. We always analyze the tax considerations of your estate. Our experienced attorneys also work with personal representatives to handle the probate process. We combine our litigation experience with our transactional knowledge to also effectively handle probate, will, trust and fiduciary litigation.
- Criminal Law: We handle all types and levels of offenses. Our firm brings more than 35 years of experience to every criminal defense matter. Let us defend, fight for and protect your rights.
Contact Ryan & Grinde, Ltd.
To arrange an appointment, contact us or call us at 507-218-7935 (toll free at 888-399-7281). We have offices in Rochester and St. Charles.