Minnesota Business Law Attorneys
At the law office of Ryan & Grinde, Ltd., we work collaboratively across many legal disciplines, taking an integrated approach to the practice of law. We recognize that the legal issues that affect your business can also have implications related to estate planning, bankruptcy or family law, and that a personal injury can also impact your business interests. We combine a strong work ethic with a commitment to the highest standards of our profession, using our skill, knowledge and experience to find the right solutions for you.
To set up an appointment, contact our office or call us at 507-282-8118 (toll-free at 888-399-7281) for an appointment. We offer a free initial consultation in all personal injury matters.
We provide a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses throughout Rochester and southeastern Minnesota, including representation in matters involving:
- Business law: We offer a full range of services to businesses and business owners, from formation and litigation counsel to the negotiation of trade secret agreements or compensation/severance packages. Our Minnesota real estate lawyers handle all aspects of a residential or commercial real estate transaction, as well as most types of real estate litigation. We also advise clients regarding employment law issues, construction defects and insurance coverage disputes.
- Personal injury: Our Rochester personal injury attorneys protect the rights of people who have been injured in a car accident, truck crash or motorcycle wreck, whether as a driver, passenger, bicyclist or pedestrian.
- Family law: We work with men and women throughout the divorce process, from the filing of a complaint through post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement. We handle all matters related to or arising out of a divorce, including child custody and parenting time, child support, alimony or spousal support, and the division of marital property.
- Estate planning and administration: We will help you put an effective estate plan in place and will work with personal representatives to complete the requirements of the probate process. We also handle probate litigation, including will contests and fiduciary issues.
- Personal bankruptcy: We will help you get a fresh start in bankruptcy, whether by permanently discharging debts under Chapter 7 or seeking to reorganize your debts under Chapter 13.
Contact Ryan & Grinde, Ltd.
To arrange an appointment, contact us or call us at 507-282-8118 (toll-free at 888-399-7281). We have offices in Rochester and St. Charles.